You May Be Interested In
Chemical Peel | Acne Prone Skin
This Chemical Peel For Acne Prone Skin was designed for oily and impure skin prone to acne. Formulated with AHA and BHA to perform a medium to deep exfoliation for all Fitzpatrick skins. The beautifully designed formula has antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties to improve the aspect of the skin revealing a healthier, more glowy complexion.
For New Users: Apply product to a small area once for to test if you are sensitive to this product. To use as needed or in cure of 2 treatments per week over a period of 6 treatments. Apply the product with a brush or a cotton swab. Leave for 15 minutes then neutralize with neutralizing lotion (use as needed). Rinse thoroughly to prepare the skin for further treatment.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration. When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when using a topical acne product at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one product at time.
- Antibacterial cleansing action
- Control oil/sebum
- Cleans pores deeply and reduces their appearance
- Covers imperfections and scars caused by acne
- Improves the texture of the skin and unifies the complexion
- Chemical exfoliation of the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and age spots
- Improves the appearance of scars caused by acne
- Illuminates the skin
- The complexion radiates youthfulness
- Promotes the absorption of moisturizing products
Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Vitamin E.
Classic Collection Trial Kit
Chemical Peel AHA
Join Our Mailing List
Be the first to know about our new product and formula launches, promotions and more!