Private label products are those manufactured by one company for use under another company’s brand. For example, a business can buy spa products in bulk from manufacturers and add its own brand label and box. The name, logo, marketing materials, website, in-store experience, customer service, etc. are all part of branding. All Europelab privately-labeled products are of the highest quality and can be packaged to your specifications.
- Profit: Lower cost mean higher profit margins for your company.
- Exclusivity: A private label allows you to create a brand to best reach your target market.
- Quality: Your company is able to maintain control over sales, marketing, pricing strategies, and distribution.
- Individuality: By creating a personal image, you will increase brand loyalty and awareness.
There are no minimum on quantities. The opening order must be a minimum of $3000 and any order after that must be a minimum of $500.
Absolutely. Contact our consultants to discuss sampling. Ask for a list of our most recommended formulas. We also support your growing business by offering a Sample Kit.
Yes. Certain fees may apply and you must provide the content.
Yes. Our consultants can prepare the forms required.*
* A fee will apply per product formula. MSDS Forms not available on all formulas. 10 Business days required.